Monday, July 14, 2008
Seeing two of my batchmates being able to fight in the judo finals, i feel happy for them, since they've really worked hard.
Talking about judo, i've thought about my future. My target next year is individuals and team gold. I know i can do it, i know we can do it. In fact, we must do it, or else it does us no justice. I hope we can sweep all the b div gold medals next year, c div as well, cos this year's sec 1s have potential, but just needs more nudging and guidance.
Thinking back, i guess i was indeed quite slack. I only started weights training this year, while many of my peers started earlier. I used to miss quite a number of trainings due to injury (or homework), so yea tts my bad.
I've only got 1 1/2 years left in RI. And perhaps in raffles judo.
I hope to train hard, sweep the golds, and leave RI and Judo on a high. Next year's probably my last year in national schools judo. Thats why i want to work harder.
I guess i'm near saturation point in my love affair with judo. Hence it's better to leave judo on a high than on a low, i think. But i might continue recreational judo, cos i love judo as a art form, as a skill, a complex beauty, tough yet graceful.
That's all i have to say at the moment. Good luck to A and B Div Boys and A and C Div Girls! Jiayou!
@ 10:29 PM