Saturday, May 10, 2008
Assisting PTM is sai kang (shit work). Seriously. All you do there is walk around, stone, stare at the road below and the boarding house opposite, check your watch, and stone somemore. I wanted to do my work, but couldnt, cos first i cant concentrate, and second its not very nice to be doing something else when you're supposed to help the teachers and parents.
Finally back at training, which was ok, except the fact that girls can leave earlier from trainings every friday, while we get more randori. But randori is good. =)
I'm again contemplating getting protein powder and creatine. I dunno which one i should get, or if i should get both. Maybe i shud take creatine on judo training days and protein powder on weight and strength training days. Hmm good idea.
I'll be glad if someone can sponsor me. Hahah jking.
Finally the term is coming to a close. And this half year so far has been quite memorable. I hope i had done a decent job as monitor. =D No more emo-ing! LOL!
But some of my classmates seem to be unable to differentiate emo, angst, and anger. They include weirdos, irritants and a certain wild boar.
There are adverts coming in to my blog very soon. (In fact, tomorrow.) So i hope you'll all be trigger happy folks and help me click the adverts as much as possible. And the adverts are certainly not scam (when you have companies like SPH and Nokia).
Maybe i should post pics. Havent done that in a long time.
@ 5:54 PM