Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I feel really upset today. I feel really wronged and disrespected by someone i've long respected and treated with high regards, and today i got a rude shock, when i've done nothing wrong. I was even threatened. Will you expect a teacher to do that? That's what happened.
I even cried thrice. Something you might not expect from me.
It's probably a big miscommunication, but his attitude towards me is just not justifiable. What's wrong with training and preparing for competition? We're representing the school as well.
I'm considering resigning as monitor, thou i'll take time to think it through. My classmates du lan me enough, and i just take it in my stride. Now my form teacher also du lan me as well. I'm really, really, really pissed.
But even if i resign, i'll make sure that i'll settle what i have to finish. That includes class jersey.
Well on a brighter mood, RI B'Div squash won ACSI! Jun wei, the sec 3 imba squash player, totally owned his opponent. And i've gained a better understanding of squash.
Well since kallang squash centre is next to kallang tennis centre, it was not surprising that my classmates saw I____. And apparently, yizuo, my classmate and assistant monitor, shouted my name so loudly and caught her attention. Lol.
I thought she might have forgotten me. Probably the reverse.
SS test tmr. I've yet to mug, so i go and mug immediately after i finish blogging. And i'm close to getting sample for the kappa jerseys, so 3Pers please be patient.
I hope all 3Pers out there will continue to have faith in me. I want to make sure that i can do a much better job for the class than eric koh the slacker, and own his ass upside down with a uchimata (of course not lah, might as well use sankaku choke. joking :P).
The fact that his waga samples have yet to appeared serves to strengthen my point. :P
My life seems to be spiraling downwards. But i will get up, get better, get STRONGER!!!
@ 9:10 PM