Tuesday, February 05, 2008
My life is going downhill, after the initial hint that it's goin to get slightly better. I've too much problems with myself.
1. Anger Management - I lost my temper today during waterpolo. Sorry Zhao Kai. I also walked out on my class during asembly period in class, when i got so frustrated at being unable to control the class and do what i have to do. I think i need to reflect on myself, at the direction im heading.
2. Others' impression of me - Recent events have let my peers to have a bad impression of me. Even my fellow cec members can do a better job than me. I'm suppose to be the monitor, the leader of this class, yet im setting a bad example. Now im losing the respect of my classmates. I dont want this to happen. I dun want another reoccurance of 1m/2m. I've let down myself and the people who placed their faith in me.
3. Emotional problems - Basically, i just have to stop being emo and focus on school. It's time to stop emoing and start working. And i shud just try to stop thinking abt her for the time being, by putting my focus on somewhere else. Otherwise my grades are going to go rock-bottom this year.
To my classmates and friends who are reading my blog now, i hope you'll give me some time to sort this mess out. I'll work hard to get myself back on track, and win your trust again. I know 3P is a very messy (aka screwed up) class in many people's opinion, but i hope to be able to do my part to make this year memorable to everyone in 3P, but i wont be able to do that unless i have your cooperation. I still have lots to learn about leadership.
CNY is here, a chance for me to just stop, stand and stare.
I feel so tired, so disillusioned, so frustrated, so discouraged. I dun even understand myself, and what the hell i am doing. But a voice in my head constantly encourages me: "Don't give up, Wei Han. This is your year, your opportunity to shine." It must be God.
@ 2:06 PM