Friday, February 01, 2008
I dunno if i shud still give it a shot. My energy is waning, my motivation is low, my mind is clueless as to what to do right. And if it all fails, then i'll be left with nothing except a broken soul. Should i give it a shot now, or just leave while the cracks in my soul r still mendable? My heart is willing, but my soul is weak. And i dun even noe if the other party's heart is willing. I feel blinded.
I've realised that i've long ago lost trust in anyone, after the people around me lied to me, cheated me, made me feel uncomfortable. If i'm not wrong, it started around p6, and worsened in sec 1 and 2. I've got no idea how to reverse this, but i hope it's all going to change this year, that everything will be a lot better. Even thou i dont trust anyone completely, i do still have some good friends whom im able to share some of my thoughts and feelings about my life, and they do give helpful advice. I just hope that a cheerful, energetic self will replace the previous sad, emotional, lonely self that once existed. But that will only work when the people around me help me to develop trust again.
@ 10:28 PM