Sunday, January 06, 2008
In the middle of the dark night, in my dark, quiet room, save for the radio and the keyboard, my fears unfold before me, so do my hopes and dreams. In the darkness, they have a fierce fight, and my soul in torn into pieces.But tt was only a thought, a dream. Yet my fears remain true, my hopes and dreams nvr disappeared.What do i fight for? Why do i fight? And when shud i fight? Why am i so interested in martial arts in the first place? Is it because of tt fear inside me, that fear that i am weak and powerless in the face of all things, that i shud fight for myself.What rubbish am i thinking. I shud get to sleep.
I'm so scared tt i might lose you, lose many things close to me. I guess thats why i fight.I pray hard everyday that u'll still be there everyday.It's late wei han, get to sleep.
The demon inside me struggles with me, saying that im a failure, that i cannot make it, that i shud give her up. But i noe that by the sunrise, God will fight all evil with me, and that i shall emerge victorious.You're thinking too much abt Jumong. Sleep.
@ 4:09 AM