I guess i'm too sensitive to what everyone says, including what you say. It's happen in the past, yet i never change. Now's the time for change, and i better change my oversensitiveness. I guess i was overreacting in my previous post.
I'm paying for the foolish mistakes of my youthful, naive past.
But i still pray really hard inside that you won't go.
I'm like a lone soldier on a snowy hill, with nothing but a walkie talkie. Yet im receiving garbled messages from everywhere, my classmates, my friends, even from you, yet i cannot decipher the messages. I'm kept in the cold darkness, not knowing what's happening, and not knowin what to do either. My walkie talkie's faulty, can you please help me fix it, so that i can get a clearer view of the whole picture, the whole situation?
@ 4:41 PM
profile
David Kwek Wei Han 14 March 1993 Proud Rafflesian 1M/2M '06/'07 3P/4P '08/'09 Raffles Judo
Wants to learn: Muay Thai Boxing Guitar Brazillian Jujutsu