Saturday, November 18, 2006
1 very mind, soul and body zapping day it has been.
Went for a jog at around 2pm. :) Crazy aint i, running under the mad sun. But i like it. But i felt breathless and my chest very stressed after 3/4 of the run. I better take care of my self.
After tt i went for another church cell grp's meeting. The cell grp is quite small, and led by someone i guess is really only 18 (she looked like she's working, but she said she was (supposedly) 18 and also acted like a teenager part of the cg's teenage girl gang. The cell grp is quite closely bonded, with the oldest not past 20. They're also quite friendly. But a thing is i was impressed by the enthusiasm towards God n their spirituality. Comin for this cg's meeting for the first time impacted me a lot.
Then for dinner my family went to joo chiat to have dinner. Found a place with pretty good duck rice and wanton noodle. And also saw a lot of bars and ktv, prostitutes, and even a sex toy shop. o.O Sounds wrong, everything. Talking abt sex toy shops i saw TWO in geylang when my family went there for the famous rocher beancurd a few days back. And a lot of 'chickens' too, mostly ugly.
Going jogging at MacRitchie tmr! I shudnt be awake now, but i want to blog. Then my dad's going to bring his car for servicing. I think i want t go singapore motorshow tmr.
And i spotted some jobs on classified tt i bet wud even hire ppl as young as 13, like flyer distributer, and door to door flyer distributer. All the same aniwae. -_-" Nah not interested. I need to settle some stuff to aid in my entrance of teenagehood. :D I got things to do, scores to settle, goals to accomplish. Haha, jking. I sound like Im Bond, James Bond. Haha.
But something impacted me today. It was the sermon told during the cell grp meeting. The sermon was abt the holy spirit, and i believe God was directing it at me. It was no coincidence, but all planned. I havent been really spiritual for the past few weeks. This was a wake up call. I realised tt i havent been in touch with, havent been experiencing the holy spirit, or God, for quite a long time. For i have slowly distanced from him before i could even come close enough. It left a spiritual emptiness in me, hard to explain. But i noe tt for every step i take back to him, he would take thousands more steps towards me. I just have to spend more time with him, to understand n know him. Amen. Its rare tt i talk abt my feelings, more so for spiritual feelings.
Well i gtg sleep. Rise and shine for MacRitchie tmr!
@ 1:17 AM