Friday, September 01, 2006
"
If i lay here, if i just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world."I feel as if im being a disappointment to lots of people. I feel lots of pressure from lots of people. I feel hurt by people, even if i did and meant no harm. I feel alienated by ppl.
Where are you now, high up in the sky, looking down at me, just another tiny dot on Mother Earth, not worth your blessings.
Where are you, sitting at home, doing other stuff, not knowing someone needs you right now.
Where am i, on this earth, without anyone able to read my heart, without any happiness, without any joy and laughter, lost in the icy world, lost in the burning inferno, searching my heart for that bit of hope.
Feeling so tired, so helpless, so hopeless.
So lonely right now.
But nvr give up, just move on, like u have nvr done before.
@ 9:36 PM