Saturday, August 12, 2006
Ah. My citrus taggie is coming under the attack of the female smartass facists! No lah, just joking, and no offence to the rg judo spamming trio (i only noe what baobs out of the 3 looks like. she looks at tanned as shek. dunno why tt happens even when judo is indoor). Aniwae pls just stop spamming the blog. And yimin, even if i posted on your blog, only ONE PATHETIC POST RIGHT? AND IT WASNT EVEN INSULTING RG JUDO OR ANYTHING. IT JUST MEANT RI JUDO ROX.
Aniwae i want to end this post fast and quick cos i want to watch news.
I hav thot up of a list of materialistic things i want, and will work towards getting it:
Crumpler bag
Branded, rugged watch (my current one seems not manly enuff. haha.)
Levi's jeans
Cool half frame specs
Oakley shades (?)
I will work towards my yellow belt and 3.7 GPA. がんばってください!!!
I must mug and run and train and throw like siao!!!!!!!!!
I will hold and press and struggle like siao, in both studies and judo!!!!!!!!!!
And last of all, I MUST BE A SUCCESS, NOT FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must uphold my angmoh name and my chinese name, be a brav chinese, and defeat the giants like david againt goliath.(my adopted christian name is david and my chinese name is 威汉 btw.)
(wow the spamming trio must be tinking of me as a siao guy. but, WHY SHUD I CARE? haha my new philosophy in life.)
Aniwae i aim to get my 1st dan by jc1, then retire from schools judo but still train privately under mr tan (if he still stays on by then, hopefully).
Aniwae no matter what tiff i have with the rg judo spammers, i still think the mighty Bala rox, cos of her size. its so damn funny seeing her just throw the hopeless girl on the floor at the National Schools (Team). I think its more of trip and squish.
I gtg. bye to everyone.and pls dun spam the taggie. i just dun want to argue animore. I rather pretend that i dun noe the rg judo spammers and that this spamming party dosnt even happen at all.Its damn tiring, and i dun like debates. especially the thbt thingy.
Fine to appease everyone, i shall make a very vague statement.
r-a-f-f-l-e-s, Raffles yea, Judo yea, the champs yea!!!
Raffles Judo rox.
(Happy now? pls stop spamming. spare my citrus taggie. its innocent.)
[P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S This is my longest post ever. WOW. ]
@ 10:17 PM