Hi, my name's weihan (or just call me david if you prefer angmoh names). I've only been on this planet for 13 years. It seems short, but i've experienced quite a number of things in ths span of time. Im in raffles institution now, but i aint a bragger, nor a nerd. Have a hot temper, dun even noe how i got it myself. lol. must be when young. I got close to death twice. Once was when i was attending swimming classes in primary school. We were training for the survival course, when my shirt stuck to my face. I was struggling, could only see white (the colour of my shirt). Didnt think abt dead tough. Dunno wat would have happened if the coach didnt pull out the shirt. I would have been in Heaven, wondering if i had lived. lol. Life is very weird. Dunno why. But we must try to maintain a positive outlook in life. Or else u shud have asked your mum to abort u while u were in her womb. Death is scary, but mysterious. I believe i'll go to heaven when i die 100 yrs (?) later. But where is it? How do we get there? If God said he made us in his likeness, then why are then ppl who dun look, act, or think like normal man. God probably made them special in a way, to test our heart, if it is good or bad. Oh well. I like my life, but hate it sometimes, when things go wrong. Some people also talk to me differently compared to when talking with others. They talk like im a serious, intellectual man who does not know how to crack jokes. Oh pls, if LKY can crack jokes and talk in a relaxedway, so can i. Oh well, i talked too much. Thats all. KWH signing off.
@ 7:10 PM
profile
David Kwek Wei Han 14 March 1993 Proud Rafflesian 1M/2M '06/'07 3P/4P '08/'09 Raffles Judo
Wants to learn: Muay Thai Boxing Guitar Brazillian Jujutsu